Hi Mummies, Any of you feel that your Husband is not pro-active with kids? My Husband always need to me tell him what to do with my #1.. I'm currently pregnant with #2. I have told him that he needs to be more pro-active now that I'm pregnant with #2 but he is not. LO is not close to him and I feel like I always the one who discipline her. I am not too sure whether I'm expecting too much. My husband is doing all the chores now due to my pregnancy. Daddies can provide some opinions as well.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would think that husbands are usually more passive meaning if you don't expressively tell them what you want them to do, they will not do.

7y ago

Ya. I feel you. For mine, at times i think it is quite a no brainer to even tell him what to do. One thing is, though i wish he can shoulder much of the responsibilities, but sometimes the way he does things, i still need to clear the mess or redo again i feel even angrier towards him. Eg: asking him to wash poopoo. He can either used up half packet of wet tissue or washed until as though LO just bathed. Sometimes still nt cleaned. 🙄 so actually some husbands are really nt so meticulous in doing such "chores" Sometimes i do also have resentment but, forget it, i will tell myself there is always difference between men and women! Thats why mums are created in a way that we are so wonderful! Hahaha 😂