Hi Mummies, Any of you feel that your Husband is not pro-active with kids? My Husband always need to me tell him what to do with my #1.. I'm currently pregnant with #2. I have told him that he needs to be more pro-active now that I'm pregnant with #2 but he is not. LO is not close to him and I feel like I always the one who discipline her. I am not too sure whether I'm expecting too much. My husband is doing all the chores now due to my pregnancy. Daddies can provide some opinions as well.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always suggest things for my Husband to do when he comes back home from work... I'm SAHM, pregnant with no.2. I suggest things for him to do because i need more rest and also to help my toddler bond with him. So I will say things like "ok daddy will read u a book now... daddy will brush teeth for u..." stuff like that.. As for discipline, we don't have good cop and bad cop. We always stand on the same side. But we don't use caning as I feel it doesn't really work. Unless my toddler does something repeatedly on purpose then he gets a smack on the hand. Otherwise it's always time out corner. Both my husband and me adopt same method of discipline

Read more