Worse diaper rash for 6 month old

Mummies especially who hone thru this, please help! My 6 month old daughter diaper rash getting worse. Every time she poop or urine, she will cry so loud due to in pain. I see I can feel the pain. The skin peeling and sore.#firstbaby #pleasehelp #advicepls

Worse diaper rash for 6 month old
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear. Please please please change your baby diaper regularly! My baby had it too it’s a nightmare for me. Totally my fault for not changing her diaper. I’ve been changing her diapers very frequently these days, every 1-1.30 hours. Apply BEPANTHEN cream every time you change them, wash with water on cotton pad and dry it before u apply the cream. Try to air dry in the day, let it air out.

Read more

Hi there! It must be very stressful for you. Despite cleaning n changing diapers it can happen. You might wish to see a DR as it might be an infection. I also thought it was a bad rash but when PD saw, DR recommended zarin cream. When it got better i used Sudocream for awhile and once its cleared can use the normal diaper creams. I have been using earth mama n vaseline.

Read more
VIP Member

this is quite bad. i will bring to PD. previously brought my LO to baby clinic. Dr gave solution to wipe and cream. u can try desitin purple for very bad rash. the blue one can be used for daily purposes. moving on wash your LO bum with water, don't use wet tissue. apply lots of diaper cream. i used drapolene as recommended by nurses. hope this helps 😊

Read more

Earth mama diaper cream is a little too wet/oily for the current situation. You can use sudocrem for now, and use earth mama when the skin heals. Hope this helps! Otherwise got to bring to PD, it might turn into fungus if it don’t heal with these creams.

Once it gets better with treatment, a tip is to ensure butt area completely dry before applying desitin cream blue one for maintenance. applying it when damp aggravates the rash as it locks in moisture. i use a hair dryer on cool mode to dry in a hurry

Super Mum

Apply a generous amount of desitin rapid relief cream. And reapply each time you change the diaper. You should change the diaper immediately once baby pees/poops till the rash heals. Usually about 3 days if you take care of it well

Put some breastmilk and air dry. I make a balm out of breastmilk and apply it throughout the day. Can also use desitin (purple one). Mine took about 3 to 5 days before it got better.

Use cloth diaper as girls tends to have more sensitive skin and wash it when she poops with warm water, apply diaper cream try mustela air-dry it

Earth Mama diaper balm works very well for my daughter. Goes away in 2 days. Might wanna try.

try Desitin the purple colour.. my son PD recommends me this... and it work well on his diaper rashes..