Colic pain

Hi mummies, did you give ridwin to your baby everyday due to colic? Is it safe to do it daily?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I give my baby every day since he's 1.5 month old till now at 3 months. I mix it with bm twice a day. So far he's fine and PD said ok as long as he doesn't develop any reaction. It does help him to fart more 😅

3y ago

Cried less. Nth can stop colic actually, it just will gradually go away over time. So hang on there mommy! Usually aft 1-2 months baby will learn to adapt to his/her new env. Mine stopped being fussy aft 1 month and he cld sleep longer hours at night.

hi. i give it daily atleast 2 times a day for a continuous of 3 days. And she is getting better. u may wanna consult doc once again to reassure.

My pd ask me to give 4x a day.so I give for a few days and then I stop. If the problem is solved, I stop ridwind .

errr my doc told me not to give LO everyday tho. i only give one time if needed. try massaging tummy

VIP Member

i used anti colic bottle instead.

I gave him once a day in the morning

3y ago

Hi, did you feed ridwin until colic ends?

Gave it when is necessary

I think it’s safe

I gave her once aday

3y ago

Can i know what time do you offer her ridwind? My bb seems to fuss ard after dinner time..