Hi mummies, did anyone bought dwinguler playmat and any feedback on the product? It cost more than Parklon and is made from the same factory.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s worth every dollar. At first I thought it was crazy expensive. But the very plush padding - which is made from earth friendly materials, mind you - is really comfy that my daughter could crawl and fall (and she did this a lot on her face!) and I didn’t have to worry about her injuring herself. The print is also very cute - I chose Fairytale Land and the colors are nice and bright. It’s versatile in a way that anyone in the family can use - as playmat for kids to yoga mat for mommy or activity mat for the entire family.

Read more

Padding thickness is very good and durable. I also like the beautiful designs. If you want to buy maybe wait till sale, so it's cheaper even if it's just a couple of dollars. Provided you don't need it urgently.

VIP Member

I compared Comflor, Dwingular and Parklon and felt that of the 3, Dwingular is the best in terms of cushioning but is also the most expensive. Parklon is in between.