Hi mummies and daddies,for your lo who had eczema, when u bath lo, will he/she get red rashes and after that ok again? Is this normal?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Eczema rashes can flare temporarily due to changes in temperature. Maybe the transition from room temp to warm is the reason why your baby has those rashes. Make sure you don't make the water too warm, because very warm water dries out the skin faster than lukewarm water. As soon as you get your baby out of the bath, pat excess water from his skin with a soft towel. Do not rub.

Read more
8y ago

Do I need to go buy cream for eczema ?

Should be eczema rashes. My hubby has them since young and he still has them till now (there will be red patches after bathing and then all will disappear after awhile/ when he scratches his body after bathing it will also turn red but will also disappear). You may wish to go see a doctor for advices just in case.

Read more
8y ago

When he was young he did, but no use still doesn't help.

I reckon it is that yr water temperature is too hot. Alsp, you may look into the baby bath used. Try to use those that are scent free or balanced ph level type. After bath, always use lotion to moisturize their skin. This ia very important.

Read more
8y ago

I just bought sudocrem~ when to use it?

my lo also the same . before bath nothing when just come out of shower he got red patches after awhile than gone again.

8y ago

Then what u apply or don't need do anything?