solid journey!

hi mummies! my baby is 5 months + and i wanted to start her on solid soon. but what will the routine be like? she already had her milk routine. she always drink milk at 8am and if i wanted to give her breakfast, should i do so at 8am or after 8am; like at 10am or 11am? i didnt know starting solid could be exciting and stressful hahahah 😂😂 #pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Normally I try to have at least 1 hour break between solid and milk. When I first started solids, I observed my baby’s hunger cues and then scheduled the feeds accordingly. My baby is 8m old now, she eats 2 solid meals (breakfast & dinner) and baby biscuit / fruit for teatime. Sharing her typical day here, she follows the same schedule both at IFC and home. 6am wake up, milk 830am breakfast 1030am milk 130pm milk 3pm teatime 430pm milk 630pm dinner 9pm milk, sleep

Read more
4mo ago

Currently drinking 180 ml, full formula.

I’m a FTM and this is what I do currently for my 8mo I still prioritise milk so I give solid food an hour after milk. Schedule is roughly like this 8am milk 9:30am fruit 12pm milk 1:30pm fruit 4pm milk 7pm milk 8pm dinner 11pm milk

Read more
4mo ago

hehehe thank you mummy!