Dr. Ada Ng from KKH

Hi mummies, anyone of you here under the care of Dr. Ada Ng from KKH private antenatal? How is she like? This is my third pregnancy. First was born at Thomson, second pregnancy was a miscarriage and was not well handled by NUH sub. Currently looking for a good assuring and confident gynae. The gynaes that i was looking at was already fully book. I only manage to book Dr. Ada Ng next month. Im currently 5 weeks preggy.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I agree with Nur Aisyah ( that's also my name haha). She was a cover gynae I had during my labour around three months ago and she was the best! I was depressed and going through all kinds of hell but she was there and ddint impose for induction epidural etc. She really listens and guides u to make an informed choice. I had no tear at all with her guidance and my baby was pretty big. She was also super calm when everything went to s*** and that kept me sane when my baby was rushed to the NICU! In essence she is the kindest doctor to walk u through labour. Honestly I am super appreciative for crossing paths with her. I cannot forget her kindness and gentleness 😭😭😭

Read more
9mo ago

same i am under her care too. she is super understanding and reassuring. so glad to have her as my gynae

Hi all, Wanted to drop a review for dr Ada as I had a really great experience with her. I’m a ftm and was with dr Ada from about 20 weeks. She is gentle, detailed and so understanding. During pregnancy, I had emailed her multiple queries and her replies were so quick and assuring. My delivery was slightly more complex as baby had her cord around her neck. I had to have an assisted delivery with vacuum due to this but dr Ada guided me so well that baby was out in under 15 minutes with minimal (internal) stitching. I’m 2 weeks pp now and feeling great.

Read more
3w ago

Hi! May I know ur final hospital bill size for ur delivery? Thanks v much?!

Absolutely recommended! I love her. Had her since 4 weeks till the day i gave birth. She’s professional, experienced and cheerful. Very reassuring and doesn’t overcharge. She was very patient with me throughout my 48 hours of labour. She was very prompt in responding to my queries and came to visit me in delivery suite as early as 2am to check if i’m doing fine. No doubts in her skills!

Read more

Never had bad experience with Dr Ada. Love the care given. In fact i recommend most of my friends to take her as gynae. She help me delivered my 3rd and 4th child. My 2nd baby was under c-sec but under pvt doctor. For 3rd baby i share with her my delivery plan as i wanted normal. She give me the assurance and support throughout my pregnancy. Yes i manage to go normal delivery.

Read more

Hi there.. I under the care with Dr. Ada Ng, She's very professional n skillful, I'm with her since I was 4 weeks pregnant until now 37 week plus. End of this month April is my last appointment with her and she is very nice lady and if you want to ask anything or not to sure can ask her she will explain one by one to you.

Read more
2y ago

hi mummy! may i know your estimated bill dr.ada? tia :)

She is very nice, reassuring and professional! definitely recommend

She's professional and skillful