Mums,Do you recommend yue zi le ?

Hi mummies, anyone here tried yue zi le confinement catering before? Any reviews? I am deciding between Yue Zi Le and Tian Wei, but leaning towards yuezile cos they offer choices for your meals. That said, I also realized Tian Wei’s prides themselves on their pro-lactation meals, and wonder if Yue Zi Le’s meals would be able to match up in boosting lactation supply. If Tian Wei is indeed better in boosting lactation supply, I’ll prob go with Tian Wei instead. TIA!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ordered Yue Zi Lai for my confinement meal. Day 1 meal, the fish delivered is spoilt. I reached out to them to inform them the fish is spoilt, they mention they will send a free dessert and meat dish for tomorrow lunch. So I ask them what am I supposed to eat tonight, and I don’t see this as a service recovery, if the food is served spoilt tomorrow I would like to cancel my package. And they ask me if I would like to terminate immediately, and proceed to ask me to send them my pay now number for full refund. The whole experience is horrible, and imagine you just went through child birth and needed food on day 1 of confinement.

Read more