Mums,Do you recommend yue zi le ?

Hi mummies, anyone here tried yue zi le confinement catering before? Any reviews? I am deciding between Yue Zi Le and Tian Wei, but leaning towards yuezile cos they offer choices for your meals. That said, I also realized Tian Wei’s prides themselves on their pro-lactation meals, and wonder if Yue Zi Le’s meals would be able to match up in boosting lactation supply. If Tian Wei is indeed better in boosting lactation supply, I’ll prob go with Tian Wei instead. TIA!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m having yue zi le currently. I have tried Tian Wei and chilli padi before for my previous births. Food wise, chilli padi is the best, Tianwei is probably average for me. I had a pregnancy loss so was advised to try the yuezile totally regretted it. Initially when you first reached out - they promptly replied and kept nudging you to book before deadline; also tried to sell you more stuff. After you paid, the warm and sincere attitude is gone! My lunch didn’t arrive till 130pm and all they did was ignoring. Very bad. Don’t book them unless you want to starve yourself and get cold response.

Read more