DR Serene Thain KKH

Hello Mummies, anybody seeing Dr Serene Thain at KKH? Can share your experience?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

She delivered my first child, and I returned to see her now that I’m pregnant with my second. She’s very knowledgeable, patient and kind. My first delivery was also managed well despite being high risk, and my post delivery recovery was quick. She also helped me deliver naturally. I’ll highly recommend Serene, I’ve seen a few doctors and she’s the most genuine and caring one! She’s also easy to talk to and will answer all the questions you have.

Read more

She delivered my baby.. very kind and knowledgeable.. but not supportive for natural birth..from the beginning she encouraged me to induce unnecessary I recommend prof John tee from Kkh

3y ago

could you share more about what you mean by recommending induction unnecessarily? she shared that at 39 weeks ish, induction is recommended because the placenta is old so inducing actually reducing risk of still birth

I am! So far so good! I like her (; she has an Instagram where she shares info about pregnancy and patiently answers all my questions (;

hiii i sawww ur post. Can i know do u still seeing dr serene thain?

3y ago

Hi there! Yes I am :))