Hi mummas My baby is 11 mths old...nd i m giving him lactogen 2 is it ok for him...he is not on mother feed any more...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Nazia, Your baby is 11 month old so I think he is now the age when you have to give him top feed. So, it is upto you whether you choose formula milk or cow's milk or packet milk for him. I suggest that have a word with your paediatrician to reach to the best decision in this respect.

hi, i would say that since your baby is now about to be a year old, you can check with your baby's doc and start moving on to tetra pack milk. i didn't give lactogen to any of my babies and instead started my first one on cow's milk around 12 months.

Mother's milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies. But there is always an alternative . I feel nan pro is better than lactogen

see lactogen has no real health benefits at all. so you can instead start regular milk depending on what you want to give. tetra pack, pouch milk or whatever you feel is best. avoid lactogen if you truly ask.

Yes, he can be fed lactogen 2 or whatever is suitable for 11 month old. You must read on the pack itself whether it is for 11 month baby or not. Rest you can confirm it with the paediatrician to be sure.

Itne baby ko ap fresh milk b de skte ho