Covid-19 Vaccine

Any mum-to-be took the Covid 19 Vaccine already? Especially those in Singapore? If yes, what are the side effects you all went through after each jab? Thank you in advance and stay safe all!

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just an update to mummies who just followed this post. I've took both doses myself too since I've posted this qns. Am at 24wks now. Praises to the almighty. So far no side effect for both post vaccine. Baby's movement is normal too. Prolly depends on each of our bodies. Thank you to all mummies too who took the time to reply to this post. Appreciate it! To expecting mummies, as long as your gynae gave u the green light, i guess its ok to just go ahead with this jab. All the best mummies! ❤️

Read more

Took first dose Pfizer on sat, only arm sore for 2 days. After that all is good, no other side effects. The vaccination process was fast and efficient, and the jabber mentioned that pregnant is ok to take too as long no complications in pregnancy or any underlying medical conditions and have seek gynae advise. Recommended to take the jab! I’m 17 weeks + currently btw.

Read more
3y ago

Hi! May i know. If u took at hospital's or normal vaccination center?

I’m 29w6d today. Just took my 2nd dose on thurs (9/11), had very bad sore arm and body aches on friday morning. Went to see a GP, GP prescribed me with a muscle reliever. Then around noon, i developed a slight fever all the way till saturday morning. Me and baby’s fine now! Took Pfizer at a vaccination center nearby my area✌🏻☺️

Read more

My first dose before pregnancy. Only hand pain. Second dose should be 4 weeks pregnant (which didn’t aware I pregnant). Having hand pain fever for around 3 days. Vomiting non stop maybe this was the pregnancy first trimester symptoms. As till now I 12 week still vomiting. I take Pfizer at CC.

Read more

I took my 2nd Pfizer dose last Friday. Had a sore arm later on Friday; and low grade fever, muscle ache and headache for a day on Saturday. But was back to normal on Sunday. Baby was kicking and moving actively throughout. Very relieved now to be fully vaccinated!!

Took my two doses at Week 21 and Week 25 respectively! Arm ached for a couple of days and mildly lethargic. Lucky to not have experienced anything else! :) Good luck with your vaccination!

Took my first dose Pfizer at KKH alst week. have sore arm, sleepy and feeling heaty but no fever for 2 days. just drink plenty of water

Took Pfizer first dose at week 27 last week. No side effects. Maybe just lethargy and slight headache. And arm ached for 2 days!

completed 2 doses for me with Pfizer. sore arm for the first 24hrs and feels hot / perspire quite a bit for the next 2-3 days.

Yup I took at 18 weeks - only sore arm. After evaluating the pros and cons, pros outweigh the cons so decided to go for it