Blood spotting

Hi moms, I happened to have these after I peed, this is the first time I have the blood spotting. I'm now 14 weeks 6 days preggie. I'm very concerned now.. also worried. I've read online many said it's normal.. have anyone gone thru this before. Do I really need to be worried. I don't feel any cramps or abdominal pain tho. Pls advice. Thxs moms.

Blood spotting
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

hello, i had similar bleeding too at week 14.. and was as worried as u when i went to check with the gynae they said it might be implantation bleeding and baby is still alive with heart beat.. as long as it is not heavy u shouldnt worry.. but pls go check with you gynae to be safe

3y ago

Thx u so much.

hello I've bleeding here and there from week 12 onwards, KKH doctors told me because I produce more blood vessel so baby could be fed thats why sometimes I bleed or nose bleed. He said as long as not huge amount but I still suggest you see doctor better

Did you walk alot? I suggest you go gynae for a check. That time i had a tear n bled quite a lot (like menses). Then was given duphaston

if worry, seek dr advice. we can only feedback based on what our doc advice its normal. i hv bleeding during tri 1.

this usually happens after rough sex for me but you might wanna go check

So relieved it's just that one time. and no other pain or cramps after that.

TapFluencer

best to go see your gynae tomorrow to get assurance. take care sister!

3y ago

Well noted. thxs sis

TapFluencer

monitor and see your gynae if it becomes heavy

its common but not normal. do get a check ya.

VIP Member

better to check with your gynae