Moms with baby girls, do you find it practical to collect Mini Melissa for your little one?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don't think it's practical to be collecting anything for the children at all. Be it Mini Melissa shoes, LOL surprise dolls, Jujube bags or whatever it is, they will not appreciate any sort of collection until much older. In fact, it'll just be spending all your money on such collections - and then they lose value over time (eg. wear and tear, no longer the latest, not a popular brand anymore). In the end, you'd be stuck with a bunch of things that nobody will pay the same price as what you bought them for - which is horrible if you suddenly end up in a financial crisis at home. I've seen so many people trying to sell off various collections they had, because of sudden financial situations and desperately needing the cash.

Read more
VIP Member

The open-toe styles of Mini Melissa are more practical coz your little girl will be able to use it longer just buy a bigger size. But better if you buy once they’re a little older because their feet doesn’t grow as fast anymore.

For me, no. Enough na for me yung mayroon syang 1 pair. Hindi din naman kasi kami palagi umaalis, tuwing weekend lang. Madami pa din naman syang ibang shoes so baka mapagliitan yung shoes, sayang lang.

If magagamit naman nya lagi and hindi masasayang, okay lang. Pero kung more of collecting lang talaga pero never or once lang magamit, for me it's not practical.