Moms, what's your favorite 'me time' activity?

244 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Bianca! I usually have my me time early in the morning and when my girls are sleeping so I can't really go out of the house to pamper myself with spa. I'd personally rather spend on my children than myself

having a nice soak in the tub with my Korean or english shows, sipping on a glass of red or half a can of beer while baby is sleeping =) helps me relax and the beer gives me more milk =)

My favourite is stay connected with friends via facebook or wassap. If no friends entertain me, I will join parenttown parenting discussions. I love to watch tv too if I have the spare time.

aside from taking a shower lol kidding aside,I love to go out walking in the park,go shopping,getting my nail and hair done and lastly a full body massage will definitely do.

My favorite me time is going to the groceries alone, having a full body massage and to take a quick 1-2hrs nap in the afternoon while my husband takes care of our baby.

Netflix and chill - uninterrupted of course. With my favourite foods like sushi and chocolate desserts with the most laziest, most comfortable clothes on.

taking walks to my friends or shopping just to get some exercise .eating and being on my phne with laptop on and watching movie at same tym

I will watch k drama at night as now my three kids are already age 8,6 n 5 but sometime even watching drama is hard for me ... they are too close to me

Have a good Long bath and have a Longer sleep without to wake up in the middle of the night.. Best is noon time can watch drama uninterrupted..

I pamper myself with a 2 hour whole body massage and a pedicure. I try to maintain to have these pampering activities at least once a month.