Cesarean mummy

Hi Moms❤️ i need advice on cesarean procedure. I am at 25 weeks and due to my pre-existing diabetic condition baby turn out to be big. As is not rare but i was advice to go for cesarean in order to have better recovery after labour as if i go for normal, complications is various... Hows isit like the procedure now? Hows recovery is like. Honestly i',m shaking but i want baby to be safe🥲#1stimemom #firstbaby #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Procedure was fast. I have an elective csect at sept. Less than 5 min I saw my baby was out of me. Everything happen in a blink. I wanted full body anaesthesia but ended up decided on half body because i want see my baby to come out safely & hear the first cry. Check in hospital. Go into ur ward. Clear ur bowel. Push in to ops inject with anaesthesia and insert urethra. After that doctor will start the op to take out baby. Less than 5min baby was out. Take photo with the baby & doctor. 😅 After that… papa will follow ur baby to nursery room. You will be putting to sleep after baby go off. To me recovery after smooth. I can walk & pee after my urethra was remove. Even though I walk like a penguin. But is good. I enjoy the feeling. Planning to have second one in the future also. Don’t need to worry alright. Cheer! ☺️

Read more