First trimester

Hi moms! How many kilograms increase in the first trimester? As for me, I gained 1.15 kilos in 5 weeks. Is that too much?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends. Different people is different... I did not gain at all.. and I’m in my second trimester (2nd baby) I usually start gaining at third trimester but at fast pace like straight jump 10kg and I easily lose weight back too. No need worry about weight when pregnant... it’s normal to gain a little or more.

Read more
VIP Member

I think it is ok. I gained about the same weight during the 1st trimester. Try to aim for a steady weight gain. Eat healthily. Small frequent meals will be good. Can check out this for more information. https://www.healthhub.sg/live-healthy/1568/pregnancy-weight-gain-checklist

Read more

Hi mums, I'm a first time mom to be in my 11 weeks of pregnancy and feeling very tired and nauseous, plus stress at work. Anybody feeling the same? When did your nauseousness go away and how did you tell your boss?

I didnt gain any on the first trimester. Maybe i m on the plump side not skinny type. Hopefully i wont gain too much weight as the weeks goes by. Turning 16 weeks tmr.

I gained 2.5kg in first trimester 🥲. My morning sickness seemed to get better with food in my stomach so I ate more.

Hihi, It depends... I lose weight due to the nausea... Heard from other mummies, appetite will grow when in 2nd trimester.

It totally differs from person to person I reduced 3kg due to nausea and vomiting later gained gradually ☺️

I lost 5kg and I’m in my 11 weeks I think I should be more worried then you…

I lost 6kg in my first trimester and increased gradually in second trimester

i keep gaining and losing 1-2 kilos every few days.🤣🤣🤣