Night time potty training

Hello mommy, seeking advise on how to potty train at night for my toddler (girl). She's 100% potty trained in the daytime since 1yo+. Our struggles now are at nighttime. There are times that she didn't like to wear a diaper during bedtime but peeing accidents happen. Nakasanayan na namin to pee before bedtime and told her to wake me up if she needed to go to the CR in the middle of the night. It works naman for us. Pero may mga instances talaga na maiihi sya (every night..hehe) at di nya namalayan. Kaya every time that I don't let her wear a diaper ehh talagang mababasa kami lahat, btw we're co-sleeping three (her papa, si baby sa gitna, tas ako). Paano kaya maiiwasan yung peeing accidents po kahit may routine na kami na na-establish? Ano po kayang kulang? Salamat mommie. #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

here are the options i can think of 1. invest in waterproof bedpad/s 2. if every night pa din nagpipee, diapers you can either opt for disposables or washable trainers 3. have a pee break during the night but this may disrupt your child's sleep. as for what is kulang, baka yung bladder control nya is not as strong during night time

Magbasa pa