How to Claim Medisave? Kkh

Hi mommy. I’m a subsidised patient. I’ve been paying cash the past few visits. How do I claim Medisave for prenatal expenses? Do I keep all the invoices or can they do it for me on the day of visit? Thanks!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The $900 medisave claim is for Pre-natal. Hospital will help to do submission to claim on behalf. Or you can go to Business Office to get Certified True Hard Copies receipts from the first pre-natal appt from the same Healthcare Group (NHG or Singhealth) for the claims. Depends on how they do the submission for you.

Read more

After you give birth, all documentations will be process. Any excess will be return via cheque which will take about a week or two depend on the hospital.

So far they only let me claim Medisave for vaccinations. I’ve done it twice, for flu and whooping cough vaccination.

can pay via medisave for every visit? i only use it for vaccination. if yes, how do we proceed from there? iam subs PT too.

My every visit pending bill will be deduct thru medisave after giving birth.. tho is $800 bill doctor visit

How much have you been paying for every visit of consultation / scan as subsidised patient in kkh?

I thought we need to pay cash every visit ? Only like those flu vaccine can claim medisave

just keep the receipts and pass it to the nurse during admission for the $900 claim💪🏻

Can I do this as a private patient?