hellppppppppppp

Hi Mommies, just wondering if you have the tendency to feel like smelly or sweaty everyday? like even after showering, washing hair, and you go about doing your things, then probably about 3-4 hours later you feel like your scalp and your entire body feels sticky and smelly. before pregnancy i use to wash my hair like every two days. but now it’s like every morning , every night like i really cannot take it lei and it’s making my hair dry. wondering if there is a solution to it. i feel yucky , sticky, hot , uncomfortable everywhere! and the darkening of underarms, thigh area is not helping to i just feel so…. untidy and unkept.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama, Growing a baby is hard work! All the hormonal changes, physical changes, it adds up and given our humid climate, I can totally relate. Be gentle with yourself :) what’s going on is a testament of how strong the female body is and the fact that we face these difficult days with so much persistence and love for our babies is amazing!!! You could try switching to cooler clothing, staying in the aircon a little more and wearing open toe or heel shoes. Also, wearing more comfortable abs breathable clothes help. I used to bring a face towel with me when I was pregnant and refused to put on makeup whenever possible (I saved a lot of money here). I also learned to appreciate myself everyday. Chin up mama, I’m sure you’re beautiful inside and out - sticky or not :)

Read more

Me too! I’m at Week 34 now and I just feel so gross all the time. Love my baby yet when I look at the mirror I can’t help but feel somewhat upset at the physical changes happening to my body. I have to keep reminding myself it’s only natural and it’ll get better eventually. Hang in there! You’re not alone 🥰

Read more

meeeee! especially now that im on my third trimester, i perspire a lot even with aircon. i just take a bath twice or thrice a day, change clothes more frequently, and wear breathable clothes. also can relate to darkening of certain areas, but hey, we're growing a human being and that's more wonderful! take care mummy!

Read more

yes.. sweating profusely all the time.. I blast all the fan and aircon. and bathe again at night if I feel too sweaty to go to bed hehe