Hi mommies,is there any heat rashes cream or herbal bath to recommend as I'm currently using eu yang sang baby herbal bathe it seems to work but must bath alot of time n I even used doctor cream on my boy after shower but it don't seems to work effectively once he recover I stop using both item then it come back again really feel very trouble over his rashes but can't seems to find anything that works for him???

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try coconut oil. It has many advantages and its multi purpose. Cheap and affordable as well. Most importantly its a natural remedy with no chemicals. I love it. I use it for my babies eczema, mosquitoe bites, diaper rash, not saying that it will cure, or heal it immediately. It may reduce the minimize the rash. You can buy it from Guardian. Most importantly to look out for organic, cold pressed extra virgin when purchasing. You can opt for other brands as well. I use Vita Coco Coconut oil $18.95. There are many other cheaper alternatives as well. http://m.newhealthadvisor.com/Coconut-Oil-for-Babies.html

Read more
8y ago

Just to note, it all differs. Thats what i realised. Good luck and have a blessed day.

Hi there. Is there a reason behind baby hat rash? I think u got to trial no error a bit. I used "pot of gold" baby balm and skin balm for my boy then he first had eczema an it worked very fast and well for him. On another occasion when he had eczema it didn't really work very well and physiogel was the fast and good this time (it didn't work the last time) so i think u can give these 2 a try Other things are like u can change to "sensitve" or HA versions of the fm milk if u are giving fm milk

Read more