Milk Bottle Recommendation

Hi mommies ? Can recommend any milk bottle. No idea what brand should i buy for baby.

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi do go to baby fairs to get goodies bag(some gave bottles). don buy too many of the same brand at a go. We'll never know which teat does baby prefer. Some are really picky and we have no choice. So once baby have tried and all good then you buy. We have used avent, tommee tippee, pigeon teats on spectra/maymom bottles.

Read more

Milk bottles are a hit or miss thing, so be prepared to spend a bit on figuring out which one suits your baby the most. Some kids like tommie tippie some pigeon some avent some even lucky baby one will do. It really depends on individuals. This was the case for me at least. Trial and error.

My baby only drink if it’s pigeon bottles, rejected Hegen and Philip Avent. Pigeon promotes that it allows your child to latch n use their bottle interchangeably, which is proven in my case.

My kid was in NICU for a while and the nurses recommended and started her off on Pigeon. She’s a year old now and we’re still using the same brand.

tomme tippee, cuz got the newborn 5oz bottle for free from goodie bag and bb seems to feed well so continued same brand for 9oz currently

VIP Member

hi mummy. i am using Hegen bottles at home, and Philip Avent bottles at my in-law place (main caretaker during weekdays).

TapFluencer

Pigeon and tommee tippee my fav. Get the ppsu bottle so you don't need to change bottle so often.

TapFluencer

u can try the philip avent anti colic. reasonable price and it’s a well established brand

FTM here - I bought the Hegen set. Hopefully baby doesn’t reject it. 😆

I used Philips Avent, hegen and Nuk. My son prefers Philips Avent.