Covid positive.

Hi, mommies. Any mommy out there that’s pregnant and covid positive before? Did you all visit the doctor? Will it affect my baby? Did you all have a healthy baby? I’m currently in my early 2nd trimester. And I only have headache therefore I’m not intending to see a doctor. I’m so worried right now. #pleasehelp

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had it around 16weeks. If you don’t intend on seeing a GP, at least inform your gynae of your case and let him/her know the symptoms you’re showing. My gynae advised me against several medication which were approved by other gynaes in sg, such as cough syrup. She recommended me natural remedies such as gargling of salt water for throat pain. My husband was changing cool towel on my forehead at night when I had fever and that helped reduce temperature a lot, of course with help of Panadol. I spammed warm honey lemon for my cold and took redoxon with zinc as well as Ribena to help with recovery & boost immunity. Also started taking lots of eggs as it contains choline to help baby cnue to grow strong and healthy. Am now in my 35th week and baby is above 60th percentile. Ensure lots of sleep and water intake. Not sure if there’s a link, but I’m now feeling a lot more breathless compared to my counterparts who didn’t get covid. But overall, baby is safe & may even develop immunity against covid.

Read more