Maternity Insurance

Hi all! I am about 11 weeks plus pregnant (IVF) and still sourcing for maternity insurance. Anybody have any suggestions of good maternity insurance coverage that covers IVF pregnancy? How early can i apply since its IVF pregnancy. I heard prudential is from 28 weeks. Appreciate your help and stay safe everyone!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I’m ivf too. Tried applying w Manulife (mummyready) but many questions and now postponed application till further investigations - because my Oscar and Harmony tests differs from each other...if want to go with Manulife best not to declare Oscar scan test as its usually inaccurate compared to harmony. They also have a long list of questions about ivf. So I tried applying aviva (MyMaternity plan) and a success. Both Aviva and Manulife from 13 weeks onwards.

Read more
VIP Member

Hello. Im 18 weeks now. I signed up mine from AIA in mid Jan but was rejected shortly. Also show them my Fts and Harmony report aledy. AIA probed about my previous yr ivf attempt which led to Mc... So now im waiting for the hospital - medical report office- to reply me or them about my report and hopefully my policy gets approved soon.

Read more

Most insurance i heard starts at 28 weeks onwards if u have used assisted reproduction like iui and ivf. Mine was via iui and i was only able to submit the application at 28 weeks to prudential

AXA Happy Mummy can start cover from 13 weeks. I guess my reply comes late :) and best part, it guaranteed the shield plan of your baby is Singaporean.

Manulife covers IVF too. Can be bought from 13 weeks onwards and as a stand alone plan.

Hello just wanted to ask which company did you end up buying insurance at 13weeks?

Prudential's Maternity plan starts from week 13.

AIA covers ivf pregnancy from week 13 onwards

TapFluencer

AIA is after 12 weeks. you can check it out

Mine was via IVF. I bought it from AIA.