Gender unidentified

Hi mommies! I had my ultrasound last august 24, 2020 and currently I am 27 weeks preggy. Unfortunately during my ultrasound, my ob cannot identify my baby's gender because my baby's legs are in parallel position that's why we cannot see my baby's gender. However, the ob told me she felt that my baby is a girl. Can you recommend me what to do so that my next ultrasound, my baby's identity can be identified. Thank you #firstbaby #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi mommy. Nakita ko po itong post nyo. Pwede ko po bang malaman kung ano final gender ng Baby mo? Kasi we both experience the same problem. I am 26 weeks pregnant as of the moment and my OB can't identify my Baby's gender but her first finding is a Girl too like yours but still not sure. Gusto ko na po kasi malaman talaga gender nya para mo makabili na sana kami ng mga gamit nya. Paalis na po kasi ang Asawa ko next month and he wants to at least accompany me sa pamimili kasi wala nga daw po sya due to date ko.๐Ÿ˜ญKaya po sana gusto kong malaman kung yung unang tingin ng OB nyo na Girl ang Baby nyo eh tama.

Magbasa pa
3y ago

Im so sorry for the very late reply. Btw, I had a little girl and she is currently 6 months now. Goodluck to your childbirth mummy!

Super Mum

its normal for for ob/sonologist to have a hard time determining the baby's gender especially if the baby's position is covering the genitals. if you read in some post here, other are 30 weeks onwards and their baby's gender is still unidentified ๐Ÿ’™โค on your next ultrasound try eating something sweet or drinking something cold to keep the baby active.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thanks for the advise! But from the very beginning puro sweet kinakain ko and something cold huhu active naman si baby sa tummy ko kasi kick siya ng kick

tlga? ilang beses na po kau nagpa UTZ? 27 weeks na tas dpa po makita nung nagi scan? cguro if i wer u po, pa utz po ako sa iba..

4y ago

Thank you po๐Ÿ’–