OKRA ? RASPBERRY LEAF TEA ?

Hi mommies , have anyone tried okra water and raspberry leaf tea during 3rd tri for easy labor and soften cervix and smooth delivery ? Saw online and im skeptical about it . But most mothers says it works , im 35 weeks now ... #firsttimemom #baby #delivery #LaborandDelivery #pregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started raspberry tea leaf at 37 weeks! I think a bit too late for me. I started eating dates too, that might help.

4w ago

I was also set to be induced on week 39 cos baby was big during my 35weeks scan (3kg). But my bloody show came early after a cervical check and coupled with contractions. On the night I was warded I did lots of sumo squats and walks and dilated from 2cm to 4cm. Gave birth on 38 weeks 4 days! Based on what other mummies have shared, I think it depends on how ready baby is for the world haha. Cos the only physical exercise I did to prep for labour was sitting on my yoga ball, cos I was tooooo tired to do any other strenuous physical activities. Food wise you might want to add in pineapples, heard that might help too. All the best mummy!

i just started raspberry tea leaf, am 35 weeks too! i mix it with cranberry juice hahaa

1mo ago

really pray hard it works ! i heard to mix with pineapple juice ..