Anxious and worried

Hi mommies. It’s my first pregnancy and I’m at my 5 weeks 3 days. Feeling quite worried because I don’t experience much symptom ever since Dr confirmed my pregnancy. Used to feel nauseous before I discovered I am pregnant. Now I’m only experiencing cramps that comes and goes every 1-2 times a day. The soreness of my breast have also lessen. Should I be worried? My first check-up at KKH is in 2 weeks. #firsttimemom #advicemommies #advicepls #firstpreganancy

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i’m on my second and popping anytime. this pregnancy was hard (meaning more symptoms) compared to my first. First one also not much to no symptoms but baby was healthy and happy. Always trust your gynae and try not to be anxious or worried as those would affect the pregnancy more than not having symptoms 🫶🏼 you can do it momma

Read more

Hi, if you are really worried and haven’t had ur US done before yet, KKH do have appt for EPAU to be done on weekdays prior to actual appt. I only found out after I went to the A&E on a weekend so I didn’t try this. https://www.kkh.com.sg/patient-care/areas-of-care/womens-services/Pages/epau.aspx

3mo ago

I didn’t go EPAU cause I was experiencing some brownish spotting that time so I freaked out and went A&E on a weekend. I already had my polyclinic referral letter with me, so the scan and all cost me below 200$ for subsidised route.

Hi mum to be! congrats on your pregnancy! please do not worry. You are only 5 weeks in. U can only detect gestational sac on week 6 or week 7. I saw mine on later part of week 6 in kkh too. U are lucky not to have so many symptoms now. U have 2 more trimesters to go. jiayou

It’s okay and normal if you don’t experience any symptoms! You’re one of the luckier mommies who got no symptoms. A lot of mommies are hoping for this kind of smooth pregnancy journey. You won’t wish to feel terrible throughout to be honest!

TapFluencer

dun worry! I had only 1 symptom which is feeling tired during my 1st tri .. 2nd tri till giving birth I had zero symptoms and cravings .. jiayou !!

I didn’t have any symptoms too other than feeling tired ! And I am at 33 weeks now still with not much symptoms and baby is growing well!

Normal to feel worried. I didn’t feel any symptoms until around week 8. Just gonna keep have faith, eat well and sleep well.

Symptoms can come and go, it can also not come at all. I had a rather smooth pregnancy with nothing but sore boob😊.

Why would you want all the uncomfortable symptoms 😌 Relax and trust your gynae

3mo ago

Exactly! 😭 how I wish I don’t have any symptoms. Having symptoms feel so terrible 😢