is it just me?

Hi mommies do any of you find it more difficult to poo from week 30 onwards? like you know you need to poo but it’s taking you forever to release yourself , and in the end the amt released is not as much as you thought and it actually took you a whole 30 mins on the throne anybody experienced this? 😂

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Mama, totally normal. Baby is putting a lot of pressure on your body, on top of that there’s hormonal changes that can cause this difficulty. Be patient with yourself. 😅

Totally normal 🤣 just wait for a few weeks more your bowel will be smooth and you will poop quite frequently as you're going to labour soon and clearing everything 🤣

TapFluencer

Totally normal for me since 2nd trimester! After sitting on the throne forever I’ll only release a small amount of poo. After which I still feel like I need to poo 🤨

i had similar experience too! i tried to drink more water, eat veggies and prunes as well. It gets better a few weeks later (i am 36 weeks now!)

Yup totally normal. Your baby is pushing on all your insides that's why hard to poo also. But I always went with the flow, no forcing.

Yes i had same problem last time.. even when i got the feeling n manage to get it out i would still b stuck inside for some time!

I’m 33 weeks and have no issue of pooping. Maybe you can Take yogurt or vitagen. It helps.

Try taking probiotics, it helps!

Super normal