Low supply

Any mommies here facing this issue? I’m pumping only 40-50ml per session even after 6 weeks 😭#firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i used to only pump 50ml by the 1st month too. persevered and continued pumping 3 hrly till almost 4 months. now managed to pump about 100 to 200ml per session, 4 times a day at 4+ months. any amount given to baby is still good and beneficial

Same.. mine is 20-30ml each breast. Nothing helps to increase (I’ve tried food, medication, lactation cookies etc)

Me! Talk to your gynae and get breastfeeding supplements. Drink plenty of fluid too.

9mo ago

My gynae has no inputs 🙁🙁🙁

It's about supply and demand. the more you pump the more you will produce.

9mo ago

It doesnt work for me too for my 3 kids. 3rd one is currently 6 mths. Whenever I pump, it is like only 4 or 5 drops. But if i latch, it is alot. I feel alot of the let down and baby seems full aft that. I think it’s important to not think too much, eat well, and keep well hydrated. Eat fruits too. I latch exclusively for my case. But i do know if pump and latch can produce even more milk for alot of mummies. Unfortunately not for me. But im happy that baby cn now eat solids to top up.

TapFluencer

🙋‍♀️😢