6 Replies

Once every few months cause we are all busy and live quite far away. I personally am okay with my friend (for 13 years now) checking in on me once every few months or even once every year. I can’t guarantee I can consistently check on my friend’s life so I don’t expect much if I can’t do it myself (exhausted since I’m taking care of bb alone). The bond is still there, we still go crazy during all our meetups just like Sec sch days despite not checking in. But if you’re bothered, how about you make the first step, check in on them first?

Mine was more than 20yrs of friendship. I ended it becoz I felt i was treated like a spare tire. only look for me when they needed something or when they're bored or alone. it affects me as I am a sensitive type. I mind and cherish little things as i dont have other friend. so when they dont appreciate me, they're out of my life for good.

I don’t bother. I want my ME TIME more than anything in the whole world since motherhood. Sometimes ppl don’t check on us because they have their own commitments too. And maybe, they are careful not to disturb the new mother and baby. So I always initiate the messaging when I feel like to.

We dont always take cause everybody’s either busy working or busy with their life or baby. I dont get offended tho cause we’re all grown up, we have alot of things to do. I also dont check on my pregnant friends or those alr give birth cause i myself am busy eith my own life and baby.

Friends who don’t check on me during pregnancy and after aren’t worth my time. I’ve ended those friendships.

TapFluencer

feels like my life revolves only ard my kidz... draining

Trending Questions

Related Articles