Fenugreek Seed Sup

Hi Mommies, anyone tried fenugreek vit to boost milksupply before? Is it effective and safe to take this vit? Any review? #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Fenugreek does not work for me at all. I have gastric problem and the supplement is also use for that so I took it to boost my milk production at the same time but end up with much more painful gastric so I stopped taking it. Does not even help with the milk. Not sure for other mummies if that really helps

Read more
TapFluencer

fenugreek doesn't work for everyone some even had drip in supply. to boost your supply you can take natural food like salmon, Milo, oats etc. doing lots of skin to skin helps too and after nursing pump will stimulate your body to produce more milk. if you need some help you can DM me @mummyjlife 😊

Read more

Oats and fish oil helped me to boost supply. Keeping myself hydrated helped. Calorie intake is impt also. Some of my friends said papaya milk soup helped. Need to be careful of fish oil might become oversupply and blocked ducts.

VIP Member

It helped for me to stabilise milk supply. I have it prescribed by kkh upon discharge. This is the gnc brand

TapFluencer

varies person to person. nothing worked on me. bo pian stopped at 6mo.