Prefer to eat more then milk

Hi mommies, anyone had babies who prefer food more then milk? After I gave her food at 6months on the dot, she became uninterested in drinking milk. Any moms know what to do besides putting milk into food? Other ways?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s okay if baby doesn’t want to drink milk. My baby is the same. Prefers solids over milk. Asked PD about it. PD says it’s okay. U can try giving him more food with calcium to increase him calcium intake. Can also try giving baby in a different bottle. My Baby will normally drink more from his water bottle, or his cup. If he don’t want from milk bottle anymore, I will transfer to cup and let him drink from there. He likes to explore another way of drinking 😂

Read more

After starting on solids i give milk in the morning when she wakes up, before nap and at night before bed. More than enough cause she eating solids that provides her with enought nutrients

It may seems to be a problem before 1yo, but trust me, it’s a huge blessing ! So many babies having problem with eating after 1yo. Maybe you can try giving milk before solids

Super Mum

Freeze milk in ice cube trays and give her to bite on. Great for teething too.