How to Handle Anti-Vaccine Parents

Hello mommas! Have you encountered parents who are against vaccination? I had an experience where a fellow mom refused to get her kids vaccinated because she believed that vaccine triggered her son's condition (he's in the spectrum). Arguing won't help so when dealing with anti-vaxxers, it's a must to still be respectful. They're entitled to their own opinions, similar to us. Still, it would help if we counter their beliefs with scientific studies, diba? Also, it will help to put emphasis on the long term effects on health as well as the social benefits of vaccines such as community protection. More importantly, stay patient and calm 😉 Kayo moms? Any other tips? #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeBakuNanay

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Whenever I would encounter parents who are against vaccines, aside from the obvious health cons, i would also remind them that vaccination records are part of the requirements when a child enters school (private). my son's school is pretty strict about it. it's hard to find a good school without this requirement.

Magbasa pa