COVID-19 VACCINE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN

Misconception about COVID-19 vaccines is what makes other people don't get vaccinated . It is very alarming that many people are afraid to have vaccinated because of the false informations they are getting from misleading groups and untrustworthy websites/posts. One of the myths that is spreading now is that pregnant/breastfeeding Moms should not get the COVID-19 vaccines because it can harm the baby inside the womb. FACT : Vaccination during pregnancy is safe and can actually provides protection for both mother and baby. There are now many evidences which proves the vaccinated pregnant women pass protective antibodies to babies. Breastfeeding women can also get a COVID-19 vaccine and still breastfeed after vaccination. The antibodies can enter the breast and pass on to the baby through breastmilk. I am actually 6months pregnant now and scheduled for my first dose of vaccine next week. Let's all be responsible and do a great JAB ! Join " Team Bakunanay" Facebook group to get the right informations about COVID-19 vaccines. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll

COVID-19 VACCINE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Breastfeeding mom and fully vaxxed 😊 happy that I’m able to pass precious antibodies to my son via breastfeeding.

VIP Member

Yes, mommy. Pregnant and Breastfeeding moms ay dapat magpabakuna. Fact check dapat tayo to save lives.

VIP Member

padedemom here and done with my JAB πŸ‘Œ