looking for preloved

mga momsh baka po meron kayo jan prelove mn baby nyo pang girl bilhin ko nalang po lije frogsuit.short.or anything for girl 12 to18m po

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We acknowledged the receipt of your urgent reply, and forwarded requested details/information for the immediate release of your long overdue payment of Β£12,500 000 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) which has been approved to you by the (United Nation Volunteer) as the rightful beneficiary, and as one of the final recipients of the Cash Grant /Donation for your own personal, education and business development,Charity. In line with our payment formalities you are advice to choose from the three options stipulated below and get back to us with your preferable option on how you want to receive your funds, this option will help or us to finalized the processing of your payment without further delay, 1. Do you want it by Bank To Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer To You Bank Account.? 2. Do you want it by Electronic ATM CARD, Your money would be plugged into ATM Card which you can use globally to withdrew. 3. Do you want it by Diplomatic Delivering Means, with this option your money can be delivered at your door step. We shall proceed with the payment as soon as we received your preferable option. We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.email [email protected] Best Regard's. Brian McAreavey. Director International Remittance Department United Nation Volunteer. (UNV) London.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Hello interested applicant, I seek your permission to post on this page.Job opportunity in LONDON... I am looking for serious workers to work in my home here in LONDON.. Like an Au Pair/Nanny, Babysitter, Chef, Driver, Security Guard, Office Cleaner, Domestic Workers, Housekeeper & Governess...Host Family is responsible for (,flying ticket,food and accommodation free)if you are interested in work with anyone email me or send your CV to ([email protected] )

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Meron po ako. Pwde po ba private message dito para send ko po yng pix?