Anong ginagawa ninyo kapag may diarrhea si little one?

Mga Mommies! Ngayong tag-ulan, madalas nagkakaroon ng tummy problems ang mga bata. Anong ginagawa ninyo kapag may diarrhea ang inyong little ones? Last tuesday, nag attend ako ng #famhealthy series from TAP and Sanofi. It was a good reminder on the usual causes of tummyache and what we can do to help our little ones. I learned that common illnesses during the rainy season includes diarrhea. It’s common because of exposure to dirty water and change in hygiene. Diarhea can either be infection such as bacterial, virus or parasites, or non infection brought about by allergies and we really need to watch out for dehydration. #FAMHEALTHY #sanofiacts #theasianparentphlive

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

Whenever my LO has a diarrhea, I always make sure to consult his pedia to run some lab tests and to prevent dehydration as well. Last month, my LO had diarrhea and his pedia gave him antibiotics, anti diarrheal meds, probiotics and switched his milk. This topic is very timely and I commend TheAsianParent for having a Facebook live session regarding common illnesses during the rainy seasons. 😊

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thanks Mommy for this!