What is the best math tuition for my P6 child?

For math he is very weak getting single digit scores

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

everyone is talking about F9 to A1 academy yes I got signed up with Mr nelson also to teach my eldest in p6 science and math she did way above expectations for WA2 cuz she used to fail but become AL2 in just 1 month of lessons with Mr Nelson If she does well for PSLE my aim is to send her to Nanyang and i have also decided to continue mr nelson’s lesson for sec 1 also and he show the result in his website, got top in math and science in st Nicholas so that is why I called him the fee is also very very worth it https://theeducationist.sg

Read more
3w ago

Tks.

Ohh yes yes my gal also is joining lessons at f9 to a1 academy. I also requested for teacher Nelson to teach her as he is very good in teaching her information which she tell me she cannot understand in school. She’s p6 this year and for last year p5 WA2 she got AL7, p5 EYA Emma improved to AL1! Very proud of her and teacher Nelson is really the best. can go search on google to find f9 to a1 academy

Read more

I sent my son for this tuition called F9 to A1 Academy the teacher Nelson is very experienced and my son improved from 12 to 94 for p6 math results, in 4 months only. Teacher Nelson pays very close attention to my son so ya you can try it out! Hope this helps

Go Try F9 to A1 academy! My daughter Kai En went to Mr Nelson 5 weeks before PSLE and she improved by 64 percent in 5 lessons From math 23 percent to 87 percent So now she is in her dream secondary school Really appreciate Mr nelson. Thank you

Read more

I saw F9 to A1 academy on a lot of recommendations so I tried the class. Nelson teaches very professionally and I would want to sign up my youngest (P4) with him as well as my Sec 1 girl

F9 to A1 academy the price is ok for me,considering the amount of improvement my son got.Improved 3 ALs in 8 lessons with Nelson!the link is here: https://theeducationist.sg/

Yes Yes. I had very good experience with Mr Nelson too. My boy Aiden started with him since P3, now he’s P5 and constantly getting AL1 for math and science

Read more

yes learning lab is scam money and they don’t teach properly, the very posh classroom all just a scam.

Learning Lab not good

Go F9 TO A1 academy