Maaapreciate na ba ng 1 year old ang Christmas tree at Christmas decors?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes! When my kid turned 1yr which happened very closely to Christmas day, she already developed her love for anything Christmas like the lights, santa claus, Christmas trees and decors. Probably because you know how festive and exciting the season looks like here in the PH so anyone as simple or innocent like her will really be pleased. Plus a 1yr old can clearly see colors and follow lights already so that's it.

Magbasa pa

For sure, maaappreciate nya ang mga Christmas decors lalo na yung Christmas tree. Yung little girl kasi namin everytime na malapit na mag-pasko. Excited talaga sya sa pagsasabit ng Christmas balls sa xmas tree namin. Yun ang talagang pinaka-aabangan nya. :D

For sure. Even children below 1 year old would enjoy watching lights and colorful decors. Kaya nga they say ang pasko at para sa mga bata. Since I had kids, I always make an effort to put some decorations every Christmas season.

VIP Member

I agree! Babies always love colorful things. I-add mo pa yung melody ng christmas lights which makes them all the more attracted to decors. I've also read that putting decors give positive mood sa babies :)

I think yes, because everything is lively and colorful (and shiny), but I think it's important to teach the meaning behind Christmas to them so they can appreciate the season more :)

oo naman. enjoy ang mga kids sa xmas decors.:) fave ni kyra ko ang magtayo ng xmas tree sa bhay, sabit sabit ng mga xmas balls :)