Hi! Anybody has any recent review with KKH Dr Liu Jiayi?

Looking to switch to private patient and want to appoint a female doctor. So far only have encountered 2 different doctors at KKH so can’t be sure who to appoint - one of them is Dr Liu JY. She seems nice and caring. Any reviews will be great! Best if recent :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not my appointed gynae but met her twice during my first a&e visit and later a follow up visit @kkh. That was back in Nov 2022 but she left a deep impression on me cos firstly she is very very pretty! (Lol) I also rmb her being very gentle and soft spoken, yet firm and professional at the same time. Not like some young doctors that you can tell they are not very confident and just follow sop kind…I had a threatened miscarriage that time and she was very assuring and patient in calming me down. Though I eventually lost the fetus, I felt very touched to receive Dr Lui’s encouragement and concern :)

Read more
2mo ago

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sending love, hope everything’s fine for you after! (And yes I find her pretty too hahah)

She’s my appointed gynae! I think she is very kind, gentle and experienced. My first visit was on 26 Feb, she used a vaginal probe on me to scan my 8weeks baby, and I do not felt pain at all. The way she talks is very kind towards me and my husband and we do not felt rushed at all during the consultation. She is really patience to hear all your queries, would recommend!

Read more
7d ago

I not sure on this, u may have to check w her if she provides weekend cons

Dr Liu Jiayi was my gynae and we are super grateful to her for delivering our baby! She is a patient and caring doctor. And this being my first pregnancy, she was super supportive and assuring throughout the entire journey. I had a smooth delivery and fast recovery thanks to Dr Liu :) highly recommend!

Read more
2mo ago

Mine was natural delivery:) we were hoping to have a natural delivery and Dr Liu gave us really good advice! I'm sure she is good with csect too (read review somewhere before) but the most impt is that the gynae respect your wishes and recommend what's best for you. hope this helps!