Looking for mandarin speaking boys, aged 5-9, to join a television programme on a fun filled farming adventure with their parents/guardians! Interested parties do contact me @82826387 or drop me an email at [email protected] for more info

Post image
19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

[email protected] OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS ( [email protected] ) Are You A Business Man Or Woman? Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business? If Yes Contact Us Via Email: [email protected] ( [email protected] ) Do You Need A Loan To Start A Nice Small Scale And Medium Business? Do You Have A Low Credit Score And You Are Finding It Hard To Obtain Capital Loan From Local Banks And Other Financial Institutes? Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: ( [email protected] ) [email protected] Our Loans Are Well Insured For Maximum Security Is Our Priority, Our Leading Goal Is To Help You Get The Services You Deserve, Our Program Is The Quickest Way To Get What You Need In A Snap. Reduce Your Payments To Ease The Strain On Your Monthly Expenses. Gain Flexibility With Which You Can Use For Any Purpose From Vacations To Education To Unique Purchases. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: [email protected] ( [email protected] ) We Offer A Wide Range Of Financial Services Which Includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private Loans, Home Refinancing Loans With Low Interest Rate @1.00% Per Annul For Individuals, Companies and Corporate Bodies. Get The Best For Your Family And Own Your Dream Home As Well With Our General Loan Scheme. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: [email protected] ( [email protected] ) [email protected] OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS ( [email protected] )

Read more

Contact Dr Ozigidon if you have been trying to conceive, I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 5 years of infertility and nearly lost my marriage due to not being able to have a child after suffering from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, and severe endometriosis and scanning, I was told that IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming a parent. A friend of mine recommended Dr Ozigidon to me and persuaded me to contact him, I finally contacted him and he made a spiritual breakthrough to get me pregnant with his powerful spell, within 2 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and my tube was untied as instructed by this powerful sorcerer. Now! I gave birth to healthy twins in February. I am writing this testimony for those women who are facing the same challenges or even more, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel. Give Dr Ozigidon a try to help you solve your problem, and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had. His email address ([email protected]) . Call or Whats-App him +2349054750112. I wish you all happiness in your marriage.

Read more

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr. Odunga. Well, his email is [email protected] and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

Read more

Good work deserves good recommendation, I have been trying to win the lottery for some months now but I have not been lucky enough to win a dime. In search of assistance on how I can at least be a winner of any lottery, I found out about Dr Ado who has been helpful with his winning numbers he gets through his spells to help people win the lottery. I got in touch with him to know how I can win the lottery and he told me everything I needed to know and do before the spell can be done for me and I acknowledge it. He prepared the spell for me and gave me the winning numbers to play and instructed me what to do as I played the jackpot lottery. I did as he instructed and after everything I decided to check if I was lucky enough to be among the winners, and I was. I screamed out in Joy immediately I saw my ticket numbers as the winner. I’m so grateful and appreciative to Dr Ado for helping me win. Contact him directly if you need his assistance on WhatsApp On +27844284407 Email.... [email protected] Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/

Read more

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, contact him today via [email protected] Text +18144484537  His website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ he is specializes in the following 1:Love Spell 2:Protection Spell 3:Pregnancy Spell 4:Financial Prosperity Spell This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems

Read more

Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr. Breakthrough: [email protected] I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr. Breakthrough last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Breakthrough Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr. Breakthrough has done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr. Breakthrough for saving my broken Marriage and bringing my husband back to me!".. My family and I are living together happily again. If you are searching for a way to restore your relationship, I will advise you to contact him now. [email protected] Or WhatsApp: +2349037171626

Read more

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: [email protected] or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... amberlottotemple.com

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.([email protected]) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com

Read more

Thank you for letting me post on your blog. I am very happy to share my insight working with DR AMBER. I needed help to win the lottery so badly because my bills were so high and needed to be paid urgently. While I was surfing the Internet for ways to win the lottery, I saw DR AMBER’S website: AMBERLOTTOTEMPLE.COM saying how he has helped a lot of people in different ways both financially and martially. I ordered a lottery spell from DR AMBER and he explained to me everything about the spell and I accepted. I followed all his instructions and played the lottery with the numbers he gave me. After 5 days, his magical spell made me a winner of 87 MILLION DOLLARS. Now, I am financially buoyant that no bill scares me anymore. I want to thank DR AMBER for his endless help and he’s from the United States. Call/text +1 808 481 5132 for urgent response or email: [email protected]

Read more

How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Email [email protected] Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere in the world you want to be rich, famous, and posses power.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $300,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World email him on [email protected] if you want to join

Read more