My lil one is year old and I want to introduce cow milk.... Shall I use bottle for it.... Making him drink with glass is difficult.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, Yes, why not? You can of course use bottle. He is just one year old and why not give him the comfort of using bottle if he is finding it difficult to hold the glass. After all bottles are made for kids. If we start thinking of our convenience as the primary thing then we would be like dictators in their lives than their parents. I think that if he is finding it convenient to drink milk with the bottle, start bottle for him. Later on, when he is 2 or 3, you can shift to glass. By that time he will have grip in his hands and it will be easy for him and you to make a shift to glass.

Read more
8y ago

Please give him pastuerised milk (packed)only..dont give him normal milk though boil it,it contain germs...pastuerised tonned or full cream ol r gud for babied

Hi, I think if you are already trying glass then continue with it, as every new thing will of course take a little time but in the long run it will be convenient for you. As if you will start bottle then after sometime you will have to seek help to wean him off bottle because kids also become used to bottles and throw tantrums making a shift to glass. So, I know it will be little difficult but try and soon he will adjust to it.

Read more

you can definitely use bottle but if possible try giving a sippy cup. these come with trainer spouts that are easy to clean and babies find it easy to hold them as well. here are some you can go through http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_1_11?url=search-alias%3Dbaby&field-keywords=trainer+cup&sprefix=trainer+cup%2Cundefined%2C298&crid=3PQ0A6S97FDEH&rh=n%3A1571274031%2Ck%3Atrainer+cup

Read more