Good school around yishun area?

Hi, would like to check what are the good schools in yishun area as we have address in yishun that was rented out and we stay with in laws, wondering if it is possible to use the address we rent out for primary one registration for intake 2022? What are procedures needed? Attached is the schools within our area.

Good school around yishun area?
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I know that all schools in Yishun District are in good standing. I think that you can learn the most accurate information from the graduates of these schools. And be sure to ask how difficult the training program is. In my experience, I am convinced that this plays an important role in the comfortable learning of your child. On my own I want to leave you a recommendation of the service https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk which will be useful to you if you have any difficulties with your homework. Good luck with your choice of school.

Read more

I think it all starts when they’re in secondary school and the type of friends they mix with. Primary school kids are still young children, they still want to play. Personally I was from Xishan and then I got into Yishun Town. Back then Yishun Town was the top neighbourhood school but I still flung my O’Levels 😂 I think Chongfu is quite good but of course it still depends on your kids.

Read more

Chongfu is known to be the good school in Yishun. But the other neighbourhood schools are okay too -- was from Jiemin, a good number of classmates from my class went to good schools like RGS, Chinese High, Anderson, and later went on to NUS, NTU, SMU. So...don't be too stressed about getting into the 'good school'. Your kid can flourish and excel anywhere else too. :)

Read more
VIP Member

You can’t use the address you rented out as the address for primary 1 registrations needs to be the place you stay at.

Chongfu school is a good primary school in Yishun