Borned @ 32 wks

Hello. Would like to ask for experience from mummies who gave birth at 32 weeks with infant lesser than 2 kg. Mine is now 1y2m (corrected age) still have yet to walk and he tends to tiptoe at times. I will always correct him whenever he tiptoes. Is this an issue? Because i personally feel its his learning phase. 1st time mum here, please advise thank you! 🙏

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy, some kids tended to learn walking slow.. My girl was born at 38.6 weeks but she didn’t know how to crawl, and even flip.. She only pick up her walking at 14 mths old when all her IFC classmates who are younger already know crawl, walk and run.. Of course we are panic too till now.. She’s now 17 mths, finally can run (but still keeps falling down).. I guess we got to give our kids more time to grow 😊

Read more
2y ago

Hi mummy thank you for your reply. Quite worried too as he will be transferred to playgroup some time in May. I agree with you to give our kids some time to catch things up. Thank you again 🙏

Hello! My LO born on EDD. However there was a period she walked on tip toes too. Somehow as if she learnt a new trick 😅 she is now 24 months and has stopped doing that, except when she was dancing 🙂

2y ago

Hi mummy! Thank you for your reply. Did doctors recommended to see therapist or anything? Cause mine did. Im not sure if its rly because of the tiptoe issue or because of being borned premature😕