Dr Kenneth Edward Lee at Mount A

Hi ladies, What's your view with Dr. Kenneth Edward Lee at Mount A? Please share with me. Do you think he is one experienced in handling high risk pregnancy or delivery despite the normal pregnancy?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We were trying to conceive for a long time and had consulted multiple doctors but could not get the result. Finally we consulted Dr Kenneth Edward Lee and after thorough checkup, we went for IVF. We surely would recommend Dr Kenneth Edward Lee for couples who are looking for infertility treatment.

Dr Kenneth Edward Lee and his staff are excellent at their work. We've had a wonderful experience with IVF treatment. He is very knowledgeable and treats each case thoroughly.In our case her diagnosis was accurate and we got success in our second IVF cycle.

Dr Kenneth Edward Lee has a very good approach to satisfy all our concerns of us & a seamless procedure. My intermittent concerns and issues were very carefully addressed. Definitely recommended!

Affordable charges, great advice, very friendly and understanding. I had a great experience with Dr Kenneth Edward Lee throughout my pregnancy and I healed fast too.

Dr. Kenneth Edward Lee is very professional and gives amazing advice! Also, very detail-oriented.

Have read many good reviews abt him