Brownish Discharge & freaking out!!

Hi ladies, I am about 4 weeks pregnant & today i have little brownish discharge. Is it something should I be worry about? FTM & I am freaking out with all the information I found on internet . Its very overwhelming!! Can someone tell me you guys have experienced it & all went well in the end?? 🥹🥹 Thank you!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had brown spotting on and off for 2 weeks during my 4-5th week. I even went into kkh urgent o&g because I also FTM and very anxious. They said as long as it is brown and only spotting nothing to worry about. :) If fresh red color and a lot then must faster go urgent o&g. Dr prescribed progesterone which I was taking 3 times a day and the spotting stopped around end of week 5, early week 6 and didn’t come back. Now at week 11 and baby is healthy so don’t worry too much. :)

Read more
1y ago

If the spotting persist I would suggest you see your gynae. They may prescribe progesterone to support the pregnancy and stop the bleeding. All the best :)

Dont worry mama, i had brown spotting throughout pregnancy. Currently at week 35 and all is fine! Brown spots/discharge comes out just because i overwalked/overexert myself doing things. Doc says all is fine but just be more careful and rest more.

1y ago

Thanks! This put me at ease 👍🏾

light brown discharge is normal. i had dark brown discharge too. baby born healthy.

1y ago

Thanks for ur reply 😃👍🏾