Brown discharge and it turn slighl

I'm 4 weeks pregnant, ytd i had brown discharge & today it turns slightly lighter plum colour. It freaking me out as a first time mum, I wonder if there's anyone experience the same? :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks all for the reply. I actually went from plum colour discharge to red colour today & it freak me out. I went to see my gynae, he said it's normal & gave me medicine ( duphaston 10mg ) to stop the bleeding. Hope everythings will be good!

i've had brown discharge for about 10 days (daily brown discharge) for my first pregnancy at around 6th-7th week.now my bby is over 2yrs old, healthy& happy. 😊 but pls visit your gynea for assurance just to be safe.

Super Mum

I find brownish discharge common during the early weeks of pregnancy. However, if you need to put your heart at ease, I’d like to suggest a visit to the doctor?

2y ago

I just freak out when it turns lighter plum colour. I would like visit gynae but guess I have to wait until tmr when it open :(

Am in 5th week and spotting light pink for few hours since last 2 days only when wiped. Called clinic and they said pink and brown blood spotting is ok.

yup I experienced the same. please consult doc and can ask if u require dydrogesterone to control

2y ago

hi it is common but also need to be careful. try to rest more. the dydrogesterone is used to prevent miscarriages but it is not magic pill. doc will only say let nature take its course. please take care. hope everything goes well.