Need advice

Hi ladies, I previously went to Mount E for my gynae but husband and I cannot tolerate the rude receptionist and we decided to go back to NUH Dr Steven Chew. Unfortunately he is taken and so are the other gynaes as well. Dr Citra is only free in Oct (it's April now). My only option at the NUH private clinic is Dr Arundathi but its very strange, there are no reviews of her online but she is very active on research on fetal medicine. Please share if you encountered Dr Aundathi. Also please recommend a gynae (KKH/SGH) with decent waiting time and good at stitching (natural delivery) - 9 weeks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I saw Dr Arundathi briefly during my 2nd pregnancy and liked her very much but decided to switch to TMC instead, so did not continue to see her. I think she only works part time so perhaps less patient load compare to other doctors so maybe not as well known.

I would recommend Lee Jiah Min from kkh. Very friendly and knowledgeable, will answer your questions and will take her time to assure you. Downside, she’s very popular hence, there might be a waiting time.

Dr KT tan from KKH. She’s not super friendly but she’s professional and very experienced. Stitching was superb.

i would recommend Dr Sim Wen Shan from KKH! friendly and assuring, just delivered in March and stitch is minimal