NUH - Appointment with Dr Citra(:

Hi Mummies, I'm 5weeks now, I called NUH to book for Dr Citra. But her available date is only on 31 August which is nearly to my EDD early of September. My question is, isit possible for me to get consult by other female Dr while waiting for my 1st apt with Dr Citra on 31 August? Or I should just find other female Dr? I understand Dr Citra is high demand and the waiting list is tremendous. (And the NUH admin did mention, I should frequently call up to check for early slot available under Dr Citra. Sometimes her clients might canceled the appointment) Any mummies here do have the same issue? Do assist me. Many thanks ❤️ #advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on your choice as well. If you interested to get Dr Citra, then you may get other Dr while waiting for first appt with Dr Citra. Which in the end they just need to handover report to her. At the same time to call once a week to check availability. But sometimes, who knows the second choice of Dr would give you the same experience as Dr Citra. I mean it boils down to the experience, review of other gynae in NUH.

Read more