Upper back pain

Any ladies getting upper back pain in first trimester? My upper back hurts when i woke up today.#adviceappreciated

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing upper back pain during your first trimester. It's actually quite common for pregnant women to feel discomfort in their upper back due to the changes happening in their bodies. One of the main reasons for upper back pain during pregnancy is the extra weight you're carrying, which can cause strain on your back muscles. Additionally, hormonal changes can loosen your ligaments and joints, leading to poor posture and potentially more back pain. To help alleviate your upper back pain, here are some tips: 1. Practice good posture - Try to sit and stand up straight to reduce the strain on your back. 2. Use proper body mechanics - When lifting objects, bend your knees and keep your back straight. 3. Stay active - Gentle exercises like prenatal yoga or swimming can help strengthen your back muscles. 4. Use a pregnancy pillow - Sleeping with a pillow between your knees and behind your back can provide support. 5. Get a massage - Treat yourself to a prenatal massage to help relax your muscles and relieve tension. If your back pain persists or becomes severe, make sure to consult with your healthcare provider for further advice. Hang in there, mama, and take care of yourself during this precious time! #staystrong #pregnancyjourney https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Pregnancy is wild. Everywhere also can pain one 🥲 at one point my hand pain hahahaha